All about Bulford St Leonard’s
The Parish Church of Saint Leonard’s is a 12th century building in the centre of the old village The building includes a hall, a modern facility which provides a comfortable setting for meetings and social events and when opened allows overflow for larger services and events. Maximum capacity is 130. The church is well maintained and in good order, finances are sound and run by a committed PCC. The churchyard has been closed since 1890; the nearby cemetery is managed by the parish council.
Services are held on Wednesdays, most Sundays and all major festivals.
Saint Leonard’s has its own affiliated Scout Troop who parade with colours for church on the third Sunday in the month.
Activities run throughout the year at the church and include evening activities in the cleared nave, Summer Fêtes and Christmas Bazaars. Watch ‘Meeting Points’ for advance notice.