OUR VISION is to promote a culture of lifelong learning in God’s church by working together to resource Christians for discipleship, service and mission and to provide learning opportunities that will enable all Christians to:-
- become more confident in faith, discipleship and understanding in relation to God, the church, and engagement as Christians in the world.
- have a clearer sense of their own and other people’s God-given gifts and how to use them effectively.
- work for a fairer and more loving world.
- participate in learning for discipleship that is rooted in an understanding of the Christian tradition and the Bible, whilst maintaining respect for people of other faiths, cultures and traditions.
- learn how to disciple, support and encourage others and to speak confidently about the journey of faith.
Please use the links opposite to discover the learning opportunities currently on offer.